A robust Software Change Management (SCM) system can substantially improve software development, modernization, testing, and deployment efficiencies, streamline processes, reduce software defects, and ultimately enhance customer satisfaction.
What is TD/OMS?
TD/OMS is an in-house developed, easy to use, flexible and cost effective Software Change Management solution supporting IBM i (AS/400, Power Systems), Windowsand Unix/Linux.
The basics of TD/OMS incorporate fundamental IT business processes such as Incident Management, Configuration Management, Version Management, Release Management, Life Cycle Management and Software Distribution & Deployment.
The IT organization is supported in streamlining the change process of any type of application, no matter the complexity of the environment. TD/OMS gives complete control over the software life cycle process. It provides a real time overview of software components and configuration. Compliance and auditing requirements can be easily met due to the registration of all component movements.
Who can benefit from using TD/OMS
The TD/OMS Software Change Management solution of Remain is for companies that would like to assure the highest quality of their applications and want to reduce costs of IT,improve the workflow, implement IT best practices and need to be compliant to law & regulations such as Basel II, SOX, IT audits, HIPAA.
Benefits of TD/OMS
* Simple to use and easy to adopt
* Scalability - suitable for companies of any type or size
* IT costs optimized
* Significantly increased productivity
* Shortened time to market
* Teamwork improvement
* Increased it reliability and control
* Integration to all traditional IBM i and Eclipse based development platforms
* Modularity - use and pay for only what you really need
* Multi-methodology support
* Support of laws & regulations (SOX, ISO, Basel II, etc.) and IT best practices compliance
* Third party application software change support
* Gained visibility
* Workload predictability
* Quick implementation time
* Standardized way of working
* Reduced risk in business continuity
To know more about TD/OMS -> Remain Software